- 48 Oreos (1 package)
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 32 oz cream cheese softened 4 packages)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 8 oz cool whip or whipped cream
- Crush all Oreos in large Ziploc bag using a rolling pin, or in food processor (reserve 1/3 crumbs to go in cheesecake and to sprinkle on top). Mix with butter and press onto bottom of 13×9-inch pan. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Fold in whipped cream and some of the reserve chopped cookies. Spoon over crust. Top with remaining cookies
- Refrigerate 4 hours, or until firm. ENJOY!
This article and recipe adapted from this site
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake