- 1 cup strawberry puree, strained
- 12 oz. cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cool whip (or real whipped cream)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 12 strawberries
- Whipped cream, optional garnish
- Puree strawberries and push through a fine mesh strainer to remove seeds
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese and strawberry puree.
- Slowly add powdered sugar and mix until light and fluffy.
- Fold cool whip into strawberry mixture until completely combined.
- Evenly distribute graham cracker crumbs in the bottom of 6 small jars.
- Distribute evenly into jars on top of graham cracker crumbs, cover and refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Top with strawberries & canned whipped cream.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
NO-BAKE STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKES