- 1 1/4 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 6 T. unsalted butter, melted
Cream Cheese Mixture:
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. confectioners’ sugar
- 2 c. whipping cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract, divided
- 3 T. granulated sugar
- 1 (21 oz.) can strawberry pie filling
INSTRUCTIONS:Prepare the Crust:
- In a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Blend with a fork until crumbs are moistened.
- Set aside 2 tablespoons of crumbs to sprinkle on the top.
- Press crumb mixture into the bottom of a 9×9-inch pan that’s been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
Prepare the Cream Cheese Mixture:
- With an electric mixer, cream together softened cream cheese, 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whip the whipping cream, 3 tablespoons granulated sugar, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract until stiff peaks form.
- By hand, mix together whipped cream and cream cheese mixture until well combined.
Assemble the Yum Yum Layers:
- Spread a little less than half the cream cheese/whipped cream mixture evenly over the crust.
- Drop strawberry pie filling by large spoonfuls on top of the cream cheese layer. Gently spread strawberry pie filling evenly over the cream cheese layer.
- Top strawberry layer with the remaining cream cheese/whipped cream mixture. Gently spread it evenly over the strawberry layer, covering it completely.
- Sprinkle the top with the 2 tablespoons reserved graham cracker crumbs.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight before serving.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
NO-BAKE STRAWBERRY YUM YUM