- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10.75-oz) can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 (10.75-oz) can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups regular white rice, uncooked
- 1 package onion soup mix
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 9x13x2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pour cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, chicken broth, rice and onion soup mix in bottom of baking dish. Whisk together. (you can do this in a bowl and pour it into the baking dish if you prefer)
- Place chicken on top of rice mixture.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake for 1 hour 15 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
NO-PEEK CHICKEN & RICE