- 1 box Uncle Ben’s Long Grain Wild Rice (original recipe)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can water
- (You can add another can of water for moister rice.)
- Chicken breasts or tenders
How to make it :
- In a greased 9 x 13 pan, mix the box of rice, cans of celery and mushroom soup and
- one can of water. I always add the extra can of water because I like moist rice.
- Arrange the raw chicken on top of the rice mixture….
- Cover and seal with foil……
- Bake at 350 degrees for 2 1/2 hours and “Don’t Peek!”
- Your house will smell amazing!
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE
No Peek Chicken