- 3 large bananas
- 1 8-oz can crescent roll dough
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/4 cup cinnamon sugar
- chocolate sauce and ice cream for serving, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a nonstick baking mat.
- Dust a work surface with flour. Unwrap the crescent roll dough into a large rectangle.
- Use a knife to score widthwise at 1 1/2 inch intervals. Spread Nutella across one third of the dough lengthwise (see video).
- Peel bananas and chop into 3 pieces each. Add on top of Nutella and roll dough up into one long straight roll.
- Shape dough into a round ring. Dust with cinnamon sugar and carefully place onto prepared baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Drizzle optional chocolate sauce on top and add ice cream. Serve and enjoy!
This article and recipe adapted from this site
NUTELLA BANANA CRESCENT RING