- 3/4 c. Nutella
- 4 c. water
- 1/4 c. baking soda
- 1 (16.3-oz.) can refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- 1/2 c. cinnamon sugar
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line two large baking sheet with parchment paper. Spoon 32 teaspoons of Nutella on prepared baking sheet. Freeze 30 minutes.
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, combine water and baking soda and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a steady simmer.
- Quarter each biscuit and flatten dough slightly. Place a frozen Nutella disc on top of each piece of dough, wrapping dough around Nutella to cover completely. Pinch edges to seal.
- Working in batches, add balls to the simmering water and cook for about 30 seconds. Remove with a slotted spoon and transfer to prepared baking sheets. Brush beaten egg over each pretzel.
- Bake until golden, 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Toss baked pretzels in melted butter then toss in cinnamon sugar.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Nutella-Stuffed Pretzel Bites