- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 12 ounces broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup coconut aminos, or soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon arrowroot powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds, plus extra for garnish
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Red pepper flakes, for garnish
- Green onions, sliced, for garnish
- Place the broccoli florets in a microwave safe bowl with 1 tablespoon of water and cover with a damp paper towel.
- Microwave for 2 minutes until the broccoli is just becoming tender.
- In a small bowl, mix the coconut aminos and arrowroot powder and set aside
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add the avocado oil and garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add the chicken to the skillet along with the salt and pepper, and sauté until cooked through, about 6 minutes.
- Once the chicken is just about done, add the sesame seeds, sesame oil and broccoli to pan and sauté for an additional minute before pouring the coconut amino mixture over top.
- Sauté for 1 to 2 more minutes until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Garnish with red pepper flakes, sesame seeds and green onions, before serving.
- Enjoy 🙂
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
One-Pot Keto Sesame Chicken and Broccoli