- 36 Oreos
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 16 ounces semisweet melting wafers
- 4 ounces white chocolate melting wafers
Instructions Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
- Add the Oreos and cream cheese to a food processor and process until smooth then roll the mixture into 48 1″ balls and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, freezing for 20 minutes.
- Melt the semisweet chocolate and dip each ball in it with a fork scraping the bottom before putting it back on the parchment paper.
- Melt the white chocolate and put it in a small ziplock back with the end snipped off and pipe the white chocolate on in a criss cross pattern before letting it harden completely.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
Oreo Balls (Oreo Truffles)