- 8-10 pieces chicken thighs with skin
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 3 tsp table salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray a 9×13 metal, stoneware or enameled cast iron baking dish with cooking spray & set aside.
- Combine chicken, flour, paprika, salt and pepper in a large gallon-size zip-top bag- seal & shake well until chicken is coated in flour.
- Remove each piece of chicken from the bag & place skin down in the prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle with additional seasonings to taste if desired.
- Bake 30-35 minutes.
- Remove & turn each piece of chicken over to skin side up- sprinkle with more seasonings.
- Bake an additional 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven & transfer chicken to a plate lined with paper towels.
- Sprinkle with additional salt if desired.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Oven Fried Chicken