- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise (or Greek yogurt)
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, 3/4 cup Parmesan, seasoning salt, black pepper, and garlic powder. Set aside.
- Place diced chicken into a greased 9×13 baking pan.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly on top of the chicken.
- Sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese on top of mayonnaise mixture.
- Place baking pan in preheated oven, 375 degrees, and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve over pasta, rice, or by itself.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here
Parmesan Chicken Casserole