No need to boil or drain the pasta in this dish. Just stir the uncooked pasta right into your saucy chicken mixture and simmer away. The pasta is extra delicious from absorbing all of the fabulous flavours. Ingredients
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1 1/2 lb (681 g) boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Cream of Chicken
- 3 cups (750 mL) CAMPBELL’S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Chicken Broth
- 3 cups (750 mL) uncooked penne pasta
- 2 cups (500 mL) frozen peas
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh basil leaves, chopped or torn
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until browned. Add garlic; cook and stir for 30 seconds.
- Stir in the soup and broth; mix well. Stir in the penne and bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium. Cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes.
You can get the complete recipes here!!!