- 1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips or ritz crackers, panko or bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons dry ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 3 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Slice the chicken breasts in half horizontally to create 6 fillets.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the crumbs, parmesan cheese and ranch. Dip chicken in the butter, and then roll in crumb mixture to coat. Place on a sheet pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cooked through the center. Serve over brown or white rice with vegetables if desired.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
PARMESAN RANCH CHICKEN