- 3.75 cups water divided use
- 5 (3 oz) packages flavored gelatin I used purple, blue, red, yellow, and green (see Note below)
- 1.25 cups International Delight Sweet Cream coffee creamer divided use
- 2.5 cups vanilla yogurt divided use
- Whipped cream for topping
- Sprinkles or other decorations
- If you are using individual glasses, set your 12 glasses on a baking sheet. If you are using a cake pan or bundt pan, spray it lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- For each layer, you will use one 3-oz gelatin package, ¾ cup boiling water, ¼ cup International Delight Sweet Cream coffee creamer, and ½ cup vanilla yogurt.
- Pour each 3-oz package of gelatin into its own medium bowl. Add ¾ cup boiling water to each bowl, and whisk well, for about 30-60 seconds each, to make sure all of the gelatin granules are dissolved.
- The gelatin needs to be room temperature before you can add the dairy components. Most of the layers can sit at room temperature and cool, but you can speed up the process for the first layer and refrigerate it for 10-15 minutes, until it is no longer warm. It should not be starting to set, but it should feel neutral to the touch. If it has started to set around the edges, microwave it for just 10 seconds or so, then whisk well so that it is completely fluid.
- Add ¼ cup of International Delight Sweet Cream coffee creamer and ½ cup of vanilla yogurt to the bowl, and whisk well, until you have a smooth, creamy pastel mixture. Divide it evenly between your glasses, using about 2 TBSP per glass. (If you are using a large pan, pour the entire contents into the bottom of the pan.)
- Place the tray of glasses into the refrigerator to set, for about 15 minutes. (If you’re in a hurry, you can place it in the freezer for about 8 minutes, but don’t let it freeze completely!) Note that the timing might be slightly different if you are using a cake or bundt pan. When you touch the top of the gelatin with your finger, it should feel mostly set, but it’s okay if your finger leaves a slight mark in the top.
- Once the first layer is set, make sure that the gelatin for the second layer is room temperature, then whisk in the creamer and yogurt. Pour the second color on top of the first, and chill again for 15 minutes, until mostly set.
- Continue to repeat this process with the remaining 3 colors. The gelatin that you mixed up in the beginning should be fine sitting at room temperature, but if you find that it does start to set around the edges, microwave it briefly and whisk well to make sure it’s fluid before adding the dairy.
- After all 5 colors have been layered, refrigerate the cups for at least 4 hours before serving, to make sure they’re set all the way through.
- Top each cup with a swirl of whipped cream, and whatever sprinkles or other decorations you’d like! These Pastel Rainbow Gelatin Cups keep very well in the refrigerator, so you can prepare them several days in advance and wrap them in plastic wrap, so the tops don’t dry out, until you’re ready to decorate and serve them.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
PASTEL RAINBOW GELATIN CUPS