- 8 biscuits (I used Grands)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peach jam
- Spray your pan very well with cooking spray. I used a 6 x 10 oblong baking dish, or you could use a round cake pan.
- Hand cream the cream cheese to get it light and fluffy. With a whisk, whisk in the jam. Pour this mixture into your prepared pan.
- Lay the biscuits on top of the mixture, evenly placed. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- When removed from the oven, immediately place your serving plate (upside down) on top of the hot pan of biscuits (making sure the serving platter is a few inches bigger than the pan of biscuits). Using pot holders or oven mitts, turn everything over, letting the biscuits fall onto the serving plate with the topping oozing down the sides. Serve warm.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here
PEACHES N CREAM BISCUITS