- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups of granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 3 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Add your butter, sugar and milk to a heavy bottomed pot, bring to a rolling boil and boil for 1 minute while stirring.
- Take your pot off the heat and mix in your peanut butter, vanilla and oats.
- Use a spoon to scoop and drop your cookie mixture onto a piece of parchment paper and let cool until firm.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies!