- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups crushed Rold Gold pretzels
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- chocolate candy coating CandiQuik, Ghirardelli melting wafers, etc.
- chocolate sprinkles crushed peanuts, crushed pretzels (optional)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until nice and fluffy.
- Add peanut butter and beat until thoroughly combined.
- Beat in powdered sugar and vanilla extract.
- Stir in crushed pretzels and mini chocolate chips.
- Shape into 1-inch balls and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for one hour or freeze for 15 minutes.
- Melt chocolate candy coating according to package directions.
- Dip balls into melted chocolate, and place back on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with chocolate sprinkles, crushed peanuts, or crushed pretzels if desired.
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE
Peanut Butter Pretzel Truffles