- 1 cup Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 6 tbsp Honey
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 3 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 1 1/2 cups Vegan Chocolate Chips
- Line muffin pan with liners and lightly spray with non-stick spray.
- Melt peanut butter, honey, and salt together on low heat until melted and well combined. Remove from heat.
- Stir in Rice Krispies. Mix wel.
- Evenly distribute mixture into liners. Press down firmly.
- Melt chocolate chips over low heat. Stir constantly until melted. Remove from heat.
- Spoon melted chocolate over each treat, distributing smoothly and evenly.
- Put in the refrigerator until firm.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
PEANUT BUTTER RICE KRISPIES TREATS