- 3 eggs (large)
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, loosely packed
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons bourbon whiskey (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups pecan pieces
- 1/2 batch Perfect Pie Crust from Scratch, prepared and chilled
- 1/3 cup pecan halves (approximately)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the eggs, brown sugar, honey, maple syrup, melted butter, bourbon (if using), vanilla, and salt in a medium mixing bowl, and whisk until smooth.
- Stir in the pecan pieces, and pour the filling into the prepared pie shell.
- Garnish with pecan halves, and bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the filling is set.
- Cool for at least 1 hour before slicing.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Pecan Pie Recipe