- 30 peppermint candies crushed
- 1 1/2 pounds semi-sweet dark chocolate
- 1 1/2 pounds white chocolate
- 3/4 teaspoon peppermint flavor oil based
InstructionsNote: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
- Line a 9×13 baking pan with parchment paper and melt the dark chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second increments in a glass bowl until fully melted (stirring each time, about 90 seconds).
- Pour the dark chocolate onto the baking pan and spread, then melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second increments until fully melted then add in the peppermint flavor.
- Pour the white chocolate chips over dark chocolate chips carefully and evenly, then top with the crushed candies, pushing them in slightly before cooling the pan in the refrigerator until fully hardened (about 30 minutes).
This article and recipe adapted from this site