- 36 Oreos
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 16 ounces white chocolate melting wafers
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 48 crushed peppermint candies
- Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
- Place the cream cheese and Oreos in a food processor and process until combined. Scoop out small parts of the mixture and roll into 48 1″ balls. Place the balls on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Freeze for 20 minutes, or until hardened.
- Melt the semisweet chocolate with peppermint extract in the microwave at 30 second increments, stirring between each one.
- Once melted, dip each ball in it with a fork, scraping the bottom. Roll in peppermint candies and put the ball on the parchment paper.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
Peppermint Oreo Balls