- 9 Slider Rolls, or tray buns
- 1/4 cup Pesto
- 2 cups Cooked Shredded Chicken
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1 teaspoon Dried Parsley
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Lightly spray an 8×8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Slice the dinner rolls in half, if they are pull apart rolls you can leave them stuck together and slice them all at the same time. Place the bottom halves into the prepared baking dish.
- Spread the pesto sauce over the bottom halves of the dinner rolls. Spread the chopped chicken on top of the pesto, and sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the chicken. Cover with the top halves of the dinner rolls.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the butter, garlic salt and parsley. Brush this mixture over top of the sliders and cover the whole dish tightly with aluminum foil. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Serve warm.
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE
Pesto Chicken Pull Apart Sliders Recipe