- 6 oz. Strawberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups hot boiling water
- 1 shot glass sweet and sour mix
- 1/2 cup whipped vodka – chilled
- 1/2 cup watermelon pucker – chilled
- 1 cup Cool Whip – thawed
- 12 pink Starburst candies for garnish
- 12 2.5 oz plastic soufflé cups
- Add the powdered strawberry Jell-O to a large bowl. Pour the hot water on top of the gelatin and whisk quickly until completely dissolved.
- Add the sweet and sour mix, whipped vodka and watermelon pucker. Whisk well to combine.
- Add the thawed Cool Whip and whisk until the Jell-O begins to thicken (about 2 minutes).
- Transfer the gelatin mixture to the 12 soufflé cups, filling up to the top of each cup.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- If you are not serving the Jell-O shots right away, place lids on all of the cups until serving time.
- Right before serving, slice 12 Starburst candies halfway up the middle. Slide a candy piece on the rim of each Pink Starburst Jello Shot.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
Pink Starburst Jello Shots