- 1 c flour
- 1/2 c butter softened
- 3/4 c pecans chopped
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 c powdered sugar
- 3 c whipped topping divided
- 2 1/2 c milk
- 3 pkgs white chocolate (or vanilla) instant pudding mix (3.4 oz size)
- 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- Mix flour, butter and ½ cup pecans together. Press into a sprayed 9×9 OR 9×13 pan. Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees, then remove and let cool.
- Blend cream cheese and powdered sugar, add 1 cup of the whipped topping, then spread over cooled crust.
- Mix milk, pudding mix, canned pumpkin, pumpkin spice and 1 cup whipped topping until smooth. Spread over top of layer 2.
- Spread remaining 1 cup of whipped topping and sprinkle pecans.
- Let chill for 3 hours or until set. Serve chilled, and ENJOY!
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Pumpkin Delight Recipe