- 4 frozen medium bananas
- 1 cup unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1.5 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk*
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips (optional)
- First, follow the instructions to freeze your bananas following this post.
- Once your bananas are frozen, transfer them into a high-speed blender or Vitamix.
- Add pumpkin puree, maple syrup, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, and almond milk.
- Blend on high until everything is pureed. You may need to add a tablespoon or so more of almond milk to thin things out. The consistency should be like an ultra thick smoothie.
- Once pureed, eat immediately for a soft-serve like ice cream OR transfer into a bread pan and sprinkle on chocolate chips and then freeze for around 2 hours.
NOTESNutrition information does not include chocolate chips.Base Recipe adapted from site
PUMPKIN SPICE BANANA NICE CREAM