- 1 package [2 per package] Na’an style flatbreads (I used the Stonefire brand, rectangular shaped flatbreads.)
- 2 tablespoons mascarpone
- 6 ounces brie cheese, rind removed
- ½ cup fresh cranberries
- 2 springs fresh rosemary, leaves removed and chopped fine¹
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Pull out a sheet pan large enough to fit both flatbreads or two small sheet pans.
- On each flatbread: spread 1 tablespoon mascarpone and 3 ounces of brie – you will need to break the brie into smaller pieces. Sprinkle with ¼ cup cranberries and half the full amount of fresh chopped rosemary.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes until the cheese is browned, gooey and the bottom of the flatbread is crisp.²
This article and recipe adapted from this site
quick + creamy cranberry brie flatbread