- 1 lb. chicken breast thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 lbs. spiralized zucchini 3 medium zucchinis
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the chicken into a medium bowl. Add the paprika, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Mix well.
- Heat up a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook for about 4 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Remove from the skillet and keep warm.
- To the same skillet, add the butter, garlic, and zucchini noodles. Season them with salt and red pepper flakes. Let them cook for 3-4 minutes, or until they start to soften, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the skillet from the heat. Slice the chicken and place on top of the zoodles. Serve immediately.
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here
QUICK & EASY CHICKEN AND ZOODLES