- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 drops liquid stevia (or sweetener of your choice)
- In a medium-size bowl, use a hand mixer to beat the heavy cream for a few minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, and blend again until the mixture becomes the consistency of thick whipped cream or frosting.
- Place in the freezer for about 30 minutes or until it’s the consistency you like. Enjoy!
This article and recipe adapted from this site
QUICK & EASY LOW CARB KETO CHOCOLATE FROSTY RECIPE