- 1 18 oz box red velvet cake mix*
- 2/3 cup unsalted butter , melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees & line cookie sheets with parchment paper
- Beat together the cake mix, melted butter & eggs until smooth.
- Mix in the chocolate chips. I like to mix in 3/4 cups & reserve the rest for placing on top of each cookie.
- Form into balls about 1 – 1.5 tablespoons in size and place 2 inches apart on a lined cookie sheet.
- Optionally dot the top of each cookie with a few extra chocolate chips.
- Bake for 8-11 minutes, or until the tops look set.
- Cool for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to continue cooling.
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE
Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies