- 10 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, regular size
- 1/4 cup butter, salted
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 cups Captain Crunch cereal
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter, salted
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/3 cup mini Reese’s Pieces
- Chop the peanut butter cups into small pieces.
- Place butter and peanut butter in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir until completely melted.
- Add marshmallows to the pan and stir well until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add the cereal to the pan and stir until all of the cereal is coated in marshmallow.
- Add the pieces of peanut butter cups and continue stirring until they are melted into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture out into a greased 9 x 13 inch pan and press out evenly.
- Place the butter in a microwavable bowl and heat on high for 30 seconds.
- Add the peanut butter to the melted butter and stir until the peanut butter is melted as well.
- Use a spoon to drizzle half of the melted peanut butter mixture over the cereal bars.
- Sprinkle the mini Reese’s pieces on top.
- Drizzle the remaining melted peanut butter on top.
- Place the pan in the fridge and chill for about an hour before slicing and serving.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
Reese’s Peanut Butter Captain Crunch Bars