- 24 Oreo Cookies
- 5 tbsp melted Butter 4
- 24 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 8 oz Whipped Topping (like Cool Whip)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 30 Reese’s Miniatures cut in quarters 8
- Put cut Reese’s cups in freezer for 30 minutes to harden.
- Crush Oreos in food processor and add melted butter. 5
- Press mixture into bottom and partway up sides of springform pan. 7
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to firm.
- Beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla and peanut butter until well mixed.
- Fold in whipped topping until uniformly blended. 6
- Fold in half of frozen Reese’s.
- Pour/spread into pan and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove from springform pan and top with remaining Reese’s.
- You can also drizzle with chocolate syrup if desired.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
Reese’s Peanut Butter No Bake Cheesecake