- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter (I like chunky the best)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- Stir together corn syrup and sugar in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add peanut butter and vanilla. Stir till smooth. Stir in cereal.
- Drop by spoonfuls on silicone mats or waxed paper. Cool slightly and roll into balls.
- You can also add some chopped peanuts for a little bit of crunch.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
RICE CRISPY PEANUT BUTTER BALLS