- 40 Ritz crackers
- 16 oz chocolate 1 pound or approx 2 1/2 cups
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil or coconut oil
- avatarFollow Spend with Pennies on Pinterest
- Place chocolate and vegetable oil in a bowl. Place the bowl over a pot of gently simmering water (ensuring the bowl doesn’t touch the water). Stir gently until melted. Once melted, stir in the extract.
- Dip crackers into the chocolate mixture and allow excess to drip off.
- Place on a parchment-lined pan and refrigerate until cooled.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Ritz Thin Mints