- 1 cup Flour
- 1/3 cup Brown sugar
- 1/3 cup Granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/3 cup Cashews chopped
- 12 Caramel candies
- In a mixing bowl cream together butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and collagen peptides.
- Dump the dry mixture into the wet mixture and mix until just combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Cover the mixing bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes so that the dough is easier to handle.
- Scoop out a small portion of the cookie dough and roll it into a ball and then flatten it on the palm of your hands. Place a small caramel candy and some cashews in the center. Then, roll the dough into a ball and place it on a cookie tray lined with parchment paper. By the way, it really helps to wear disposable plastic gloves in this step since it prevents the dough from getting warm and sticking to your hands.
- Place this tray in the freezer for 5-10 minutes. Do not skip this step or else your cookies will spread while baking.
- Then, remove the trays from the freezer and bake at 350 degrees for about 10-12 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown and firm along the edges.
- Let these cookies cool down to room temperature before digging in!
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
SALTED CARAMEL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES