- 6 Tablespoons salted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup leveled semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 (5 ounce) can (or 2/3 cup) evaporated milk
- 10 large (not giant, just normal large) marshmallows cut in half.
- Line a 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper or non stick foil, making sure to cover edges. Set aside.
- In a large bowl add butter, vanilla and chocolate chips, set aside.
- Put sugar, milk and marshmallows in a heavy 6 quart sauce pan.
- Over medium heat, bring mixture to a boil and boil until mixture reaches 230*F (approximately 5 minutes) whisking continuously.
- Immediately pour hot mixture over chocolate chips & butter.
- Using a spatula, mix together until butter and chocolate is melted and mixture is well blended.
- Pour fudge into prepared dish.
- Allow fudge to set for 1 hour or until it is hard and no longer soft. This will depend on where you live. You can place it in the fridge to speed up the process.
- Remove from pan and slice up.
- Store extras in an air tight container.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Sees Fudge A Copycat Recipe