- 1 pound baby potatoes about 1-inch, washed and halved
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts washed and halved
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- juice of 1 lemon divided
- 1 tablespoon coarse ground/stone ground mustard
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 4 tablespoons olive oil divided
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and lightly coat a rimmed baking sheet (jelly roll pan) with nonstick cooking spray. In a small bowl, whisk together half of the lemon juice, mustard, garlic, honey, ¼ teaspoon salt, and 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Set aside.
- Place the potatoes and Brussels sprouts on the pan. Drizzle with the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil and about half of the lemon mustard mixture. Toss to coat. Season generously with salt and pepper. Spread evenly on the pan. Season each chicken breast with salt and pepper and place them on the pan also. Drizzle the remaining lemon/mustard mixture over each chicken breast.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender and the chicken is cooked through. Drizzle with the remaining lemon juice. Serve immediately.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here
Sheet Pan Lemon Chicken