This Shredded Chicken Parmesan Sandwich has tender, flavorful chicken coated in a quick, homemade tomato sauce sandwiched between two crisp slices of cheesy Texas Toast. If you’re looking for an easy weeknight dinner recipe, this is it!Ingredients
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon oregeno
- pinch of onion powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese divided
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese divided
- 4 slices cheesy Texas Toast store bought, frozen
- Preheat the oven and bake toast according to package directions.
- Heat a teaspoon of olive oil in a small saucepan and cook garlic for 30 second; until fragrant. Add tomato sauce and seasonings and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5-7 minutes. Stir in chicken and cook until heated through. Stir in half of cheeses until melted.
You can get the complete recipes here!!!