- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless*
- 8-12 slices bacon
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced (about 2 cloves)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground or to taste
- fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, mix brown sugar, minced garlic, and optional salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken breasts on a plate and rub half of the spice mixture all over the chicken breasts.
- Wrap each chicken breast with 2-3 slices of bacon, starting and finishing on the bottom of each breast. (The amount of bacon needed depends on the size of your chicken and bacon.)
- Place the wrapped chicken breasts seam-side down in the crock pot in a single layer, snuggling them in as evenly as possible.
- Sprinkle the remaining brown sugar mixture on top.
- Cover and seal the lid. Cook on LOW for 3 hours or until an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C) is reached**.
- Optional: After cooking, place under the broiler (about 6 inches from the heating element) for 2-3 minutes to make the bacon crispy and add a nice caramelized color***.
- Remove chicken to a cutting board or plate, and cover with aluminum foil to keep it warm. Let rest for 5-10 minutes so that you will get clean slices.
- Garnish with optional parsley. Serve and enjoy!
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
SLOW COOKER BACON GARLIC CHICKEN BREAST