- 1.5 lbs frozen, boneless, skinless chicken breasts (or use thawed chicken breasts, if preferred)
- 3 1/2 cups alfredo sauce divided
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 cups refrigerated three cheese tortellini
- Garnish: black pepper and parsley
- Place the frozen, boneless, skinless chicken breast in the crockpot. Add 2 1/2 cups of warm Alfredo sauce.
- Cover and cook on high for 6-8 hours, until fully cooked. Separate frozen chicken breasts that are stuck together after a couple of hours of cooking, if necessary. (If using thawed chicken breasts, cook on low for 4-6 hours)
- Tear or cut the chicken into pieces.
- Add 1 cup Alfredo sauce, minced garlic, black pepper and refrigerated three cheese tortellini. Cover and cook on high for 15 minutes until tender and heated through.
- Garnish with black pepper and parsley.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo Tortellin