- 4 Chicken Breasts (boneless/skinless)
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Poultry Seasoning
- 1 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 cans Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter, cut in slices
- 2 tsp Better Than Bouillon® Chicken Flavor (reduced sodium)
- 4 cups Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 24 oz Reames® Homestyle Egg Noodles (frozen)
- 2 cups Frozen Mixed Vegetables (optional)
- Place the chicken breasts in the slow cooker. Sprinkle with the salt, pepper, poultry seasoning, and garlic powder.
- Spread the soup over the top of the chicken.
- Add the sliced butter on top of the soup layer.
- Mix together the bouillon and chicken broth to dissolve it. Then pour over chicken/soup layers.
- Place the lid on the crock and cook on Low for 5-6 hours, or until chicken is done and can be easily shredded.
- Remove the chicken to a plate using tongs. Set aside.
- Add the noodles to the soup mixture (and frozen veggies, if using). Stir well. Place the lid back on and cook on High for another 1-2 hours, stirring halfway through cook time.
- Meanwhile, use two forks to shred the chicken. Then cover so it doesn’t dry out.
- When the noodles are done, Add the shredded chicken to the crock and mix well. If the chicken and noodles is too thick for your liking, just add some water or broth.
- Serve hot.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Slow Cooker Chicken and Noodles