- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can 10.5 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 can (15 ounces) corn kernels, drained
- fresh chopped parsley, to garnish
- To the bowl of a slow cooker, add the chicken breasts and sprinkle on the onion.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the soup and stock and pour over the chicken. Cook on low for 8 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove the chicken and shred with two forks. Add the chicken back to the slow cooker along with the rice, cheese, and corn. Stir to combine and garnish with
This article and recipe adapted from this site
Slow Cooker Chicken Casserole