- 4 to 6 skinless boneless chicken breasts (about 2 lbs)
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 (10.75-oz) cans cream of chicken
- 1 (1-oz) package Ranch Dressing Mix, or to taste
- 1-3/4 cups milk
- 1 cup regular long-grain rice
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Spray the insert of the slow cooker with cooking spray. Place chicken in the bottom.
- Mix together the cream of chicken soup, bacon, ranch dressing mix, half of the cheese, milk, and regular rice. Pour over chicken. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top of rice mixture.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 3 or 4 hours.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and chop. Place back in the slow cooker and stir to combine.
- If rice mixture is too thick, add water, chicken broth or additional milk to thin out.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here
SLOW COOKER CRACK CHICKEN AND RICE