- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 2 packets (1 oz each) dry Ranch seasoning
- 8 oz bacon (cooked crispy and crumbled)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Serve on burger buns
- Extra cooked bacon
- Chopped green onions
- In a slow cooker combine chicken, cream cheese, Ranch seasoning, garlic powder, and cheddar cheese.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or on HIGH for 4 hours, until chicken is tender and it shreds easily.
- Once the chicken is tender enough, stir it with a large fork or spoon, so the chicken shreds and gets combined with all the ingredients.
- Add in crumbled bacon and stir to incorporate.
- Serve on buns with extra bacon on top and chopped green onions.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
Slow Cooker Crack Chicken