- 2 lbs beef, sliced
- 1–2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 15 ounces diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp fajita seasoning (see blog post for homemade mix)
- 1 tbsp oil (for electric pressure cooker)
- 1/4 cup beef broth or water (for electric pressure cooker)
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Cook HIGH 2-3 hours, LOW 4-6.
- Turn on the IP and select Sauté. Once hot add oil and beef to the pot. Cook 2-4 minutes or until beef is browned. Remove beef.
- Add onions & bell peppers. Cook 3-5 minutes or until vegetables are soft. Pour in broth or water and deglaze the bottom of the pressure cooker by scraping all the bits off with a wooden spoon.
- Add beef back to the pot along with diced tomatoes and fajita seasoning. Stir to mix well.
- Close lid and seal valve. Set high pressure for 9 minutes. Quick release the pressure. Stir & serve.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
slow cooker-instant pot steak fajitas