- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken thighs (trim and discard large pieces of fat)
- 1 oz. packet ranch dressing mix
- 16 oz. deli sliced pepperoncini peppers (save 1/2 cup of juices, discard the rest)
- Add the chicken to the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle over the ranch seasoning mix and the pepperoncinis and the half cup of juices from the jar.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- Serve the chicken thighs whole or shred them all. Serve over rice, buns or even baked potatoes.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
Slow Cooker Mississippi Chicken