- 5 chicken thighs , bone in and skin on
- 1/4 cup lite soy sauce , low sodium
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger , or 2 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder , or 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- sesame seeds and sliced green onions , for garnish (optional)
- Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
- Mix all the ingredients and set the chicken into the slow cooker skin side up.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- Garnish with sesame seeds or green onions (optional).
This article and recipe adapted from this site
Slow Cooker Mongolian Chicken