- 4 large flour tortillas
- 4 c. mini marshmallows
- 4 (2-oz.) chocolate bars (such as Hershey’s)
- 8 graham crackers
- Butter, for frying
- 1 1/2 c. cinnamon-sugar
- To make each crunchwrap, lay one flour tortilla on a clean surface. Scatter marshmallows into the center, leaving about a 2” wide border around the center. Top marshmallows with graham crackers. Top graham crackers with chocolate.
- Tightly fold the edges of tortilla towards the center, creating pleats. After wrapping, quickly invert crunchwrap so the pleats are on the bottom and they stay together. Repeat with remaining ingredients to create 3 more crunchwraps.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, melt about a tablespoon of butter. Add crunchwrap, pleated side-down, and cook until golden, about 2 minutes. Flip crunchwrap and cook until golden on other side, about 3 minutes more.
- Remove from heat and immediately toss in cinnamon-sugar.
- Repeat with remaining crunchwraps, wiping skillet clean and adding more butter as necessary.
- Cut in half and serve immediately.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here