- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 slices mozzarella
- 1 cup Hood sour cream
- 3/4 cup Parmesan, freshly grated, divided
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, freshly ground
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- Parsley, chopped, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat rectangular baking dish with a little olive oil.
- Mix sour cream with a half cup of Parmesan, salt and pepper, oregano and basil, garlic powder and cornstarch together.
- Lay your chicken breasts in baking dish, top each with a slice of mozzarella and smother the chicken with the sour cream mixture. Top with 1/4 cup remaining Parmesan.
- Cook for 1 hour.
- Serve chicken over rice. Top with chopped parsley for garnish.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
SMOTHERED CHEESY SOUR CREAM CHICKEN