- 8 chicken wings
- 2-3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 large oranges
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 1/8-1/4 tsp cayenne pepper adjust to your personal spice tolerance
- Preheat oven to 400. Place a wire rack in a baking sheet and grease it.
- In a medium mixing bowl, toss chicken wings with oil, salt, and pepper. Lay chicken wings out on the wire rack in one single layer. Try not to crowd them.
- Bake wings for 45-50 minutes.
- Squeeze the juice out of oranges and mix it with soy sauce and honey. Press in garlic and add grated ginger and cayenne pepper. Whisk well.
- Add the mixture to a sauce pot and bring to boil over medium-high heat. Lower the heat to medium and let it simmer, stirring often, until the liquid is reduced by about half and looks more like a glaze. Take the sauce pot off heat.
- Once the wings are done, toss them in the glaze and serve.
- **Note: The graze is enough for 8-10 wings.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Spicy Orange Chicken Wings