- (1) store-bought angel food cake
- 24 oz. container frozen strawberries, sliced with sugar added, thawed
- 24 oz. or 3 cups vanilla pudding (We used 6+ small individual cups this time)
- 16 oz. container of whipped cream, slightly less than the whole container
- Fresh strawberries for garnish
- Tear angel food cake into medium pieces.
- Begin layering cake, strawberries, pudding and whip cream in a large clear glass bowl.
- Continue irregular layers, filling the bowl.
- Top entire dessert with a solid layer of whip cream. Slice a few fresh strawberries for garnish.
- Refrigerate overnight or at least 4 hours before serving.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Strawberry Angel Food Trifle